We can connect . As a result of our training, our experience, and our ability to connect, we are able to truly hear young people, to empathize with them and accept them, wherever they are in their lives, and to understand what’s going on from their unique perspective.
- We work with kids where they are: At this point in our careers, we have dealt with most problems that young people can have and can quickly tell you whether life coaching would be helpful or not.
- We provide the utmost convenience: We meet with clients via video or phone, in the comfort of their own homes. Young people have busy lives, and are frequently overloaded with responsibilities and activities. Leaving home to attend an appointment is just one more stress on the family. We provide an easy solution that allows coaching sessions to be stress-free.
- We will crack the code. One of the hardest things about raising a son or daughter who’s struggling is parents’ frustration and lack of understanding about what’s going on with their child. We are able to untangle the issues—decode them, if you will—that are confusing them and you. We will quickly decipher these dynamics and give you our insights, including what you as parents can do to change things.
- We come up with a plan . Our initial evaluation results in a plan that includes a description of what the issues are, and then, together, we come up with a road map for the child and the family that will guide you all towards your goals, so true healing can take place.
- A success plan is designed that includes a description of the issues to be addressed and initial steps needed to begin to address them.
- There is forward movement quickly . In 99% of cases, we find an emotional point of entry, individual for each young person, which allows him or her to trust us. This trust provides a foundation of comfort and acceptance that allows your child to begin to move forward.
- Your child will receive warm, consistent support so he or she can create a plan to discover his or her passions, talents, and strengths and to design a personal path to actualize that plan.
- A process of inquiry and discovery is used to strengthen awareness and personal/family responsibility, and clients are provided with appropriate structure, feedback and support. Clients are able to be extremely purposeful and direct in working with us to co-create ideas and recommendations that stem from individual or family strengths.
- The process is concentrated and efficient . Feedback is given directly and honestly.
- The priority during this fluid process is always to meet the goals developed by the client or family. Individual clients and family members feel empowered and supported with sensible, challenging structure and support.
- The emphasis is on sustainable, measurable, practical change, both short and long-term, and clients will be supported and held accountable to the steps to which they commit. All family members are held accountable to the plan, including parenting techniques and conflict resolution.
- The objective is always to engender individual/family self-reliance and a true change in a client’s consciousness or family culture. The overarching goals are to restore your son or daughter to happiness and optimal functioning and relieve the pressures and stress caused by his or her distress. Coaching is not a miracle cure, but when the entire family is motivated, great things often happen.
How is Coaching different from Therapy?
While the life coaching we provide can be therapeutic, it is not therapy. Coaching is distinct from traditional therapy because it is not designed to address psychological issues. While emotional issues may arise, the primary focus of life coaching is to help you identify your goals, achieve them, and develop constructive habits and skills. There is little emphasis placed on the past with coaching, but instead the focus is on creating what you want now and in the future.
What is your cancellation policy?
We require a 24 hour notice to cancel all sessions. Please be sure to contact us if you will not be able to make your scheduled appointment in order to avoid being charged for the session.
How long do people generally work with a Life Coach?
Coaching packages can be purchased in one month blocks. To experience the effectiveness of a life coaching program, however, we suggest clients make a three month committment. At the end of the three months, we will evaluate progress and discuss options for continued coaching.
Is personal life coaching confidential?
What we discuss will be held in confidence and not shared with others. However, our discussions are not privileged for legal purposes. The privilege of confidentiality that exists for the clergy, therapists and attorneys is not granted to coaching professionals. That said, life coaching is a confidential process, and your personal information will always be protected.
Call today for a free consultation. 770-789-0847